Skip to content
Statement of Beliefsadminst2018-01-16T04:57:12-04:00
Statement of Beliefs
- A need exists for graduate degrees that are affordable, are individually paced, possess academic integrity and allow doctoral and master’s candidates to continue to meet their other obligations.
- All relevant post-graduate credits from accredited institutions should be accepted for transfer.
- Most post-baccalaureate credits required for licensing and certification should be accepted for transfer.
- Graduate students should have the right to take post-baccalaureate courses at various institutions that serve their professional and personal objectives.
- Graduate students seeking degrees should be required to take, or to have previously taken, the traditional number of post-baccalaureate credits required by major universities.
- Graduate students should be individually recognized and respected for their professional and academic accomplishments.
- Students with professional maturity and relevant life experience are the best candidates to pursue graduate studies.