The University enables candidates free access to Questia. Questia is an online resource available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. It maintains an ever-expanding library which currently contains over one million titles.
The World’s Largest Online Library of Books
Questia is the first online library that provides 24/7 access to the world’s largest online collection of books and journal articles in the humanities and social sciences, plus magazine and newspaper articles. You can search each and every word of all of the books and journal articles in the collection. You can read every title cover to cover. This rich, scholarly content — selected by professional collection development librarians — is not available elsewhere on the Internet. Undergraduate, high school, graduate students, and Internet users of all ages have found Questia to be an invaluable online resource. Anyone doing research or just interested in topics that touch on the humanities and social sciences will find titles of interest in Questia.
To complement the library, Questia offers a range of search, note-taking, and writing tools. These tools help students locate the most relevant information on their topics quickly, quote and cite correctly, and create properly formatted footnotes and bibliographies automatically. Questia provides a comprehensive research environment to meet students’ academic needs.
What Questia Has to Offer You:
- The world’s largest online collection of complete books, journals and articles, searchable by word, phrase, title, author, or subject
- Scholarly, high-quality books and journal articles from over 300 acclaimed publishers in the humanities and social sciences
- Unlimited use of the books and articles in the collection no matter how many others are reading the same materials (No book is ever checked out!)
- Tools to write notes in the margins and highlight passages as if you were working with actual physical books
- Easy-to-use tools to create footnotes and bibliographies (Never struggle with another bibliography!)
- Hyperlinking of footnotes and bibliographies across titles for instant access to other related titles
- State-of-the-art customer service
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (The library is never closed)