- The completed application.
- Compose a profile of your professional and academic background.
- An application fee of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) in U.S. funds is required which is non-refundable.
- All questions should be directed to Carolyn Heller West at 1(888) 989-GRAD (4723), Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm EST. We suggest you contact Carolyn for her helpful advice, regarding any additional information or questions you may have.
- After a review of your portfolio, the Dean of your potential programme will contact you, concerning your acceptance and your individualized plan of study.
- Please send in the following :
a. Your completed application should be sent to the address below and also emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (1-844)373-5816,
b. The profile of your professional and academic background,
c. Unofficial transcripts and/or CEU certificates may be electronically included with your application for admission for evaluation to email@example.com,
d. Official transcripts must be sent by your graduate institutions for verification to the below address in Dominica,
e. Your application fee for $250 paid online at www.iugrad.edu.dm.
Additionally, please mail all transcripts and documents to:
International University for Graduate Studies
Attn: Joyette Daniel, Finance Administrator
Corner of Rodney & Sandwich Street
Portsmouth, Commonwealth of Dominica